Students enrolled in 2016-17
Subjects currently available: Student option webpage
- Communication skills (3 credits)
- Student option: one of the following courses (8 credits)**
- Urban and local policies
- Rural development
- European economy
- Introducing economics*
- Final dissertation (14 credits)***
* For students who do not have a background in economics (i.e. graduates from any degree class except L-16, L-18, L-21, L-33, L-36, L-37 ) the exam “Introducing economics” must be taken as compulsory course.
** Graduates of degree classes L-16, L-18, L-21, L-33, L-36, L-37 may apply for an internship as an alternative to the optional course, where indicated by the IBD academic coordinator and subject to the approval of the Department of Economics.
*** The Final examination consists of a written dissertation, theoretical or empirical, focussing on a topic related to the degree course.
- Economic statistics (9 credits)
- International markets and organization laws (8 credits)
- Cooperation and competition among firms (9 credits)
- International accounting and governance (9 credits)
- International branding and retailing (9 credits)
- Growth and history of global economy